JFK : The Only Truth
All the Truth about Kennedy
People, not countries, are paramount. President Kennedy was born to be a hero, who would win all the major battles and would complete the impossible – paying off the national debt in full, ending the Cold War and conquering the Moon (may be he would achieve all of this in the second term of his presidency, and he would win the second term… If nothing else, the prospect of JFK running again kept his enemies at bay).
He never ran for the second time. And he never retired. Because he was killed. Murdered. Assassinated. Assassination… More an act that belonged to ancient empires and was employed against monarchs and aristocrats; usually not employed against popularly elected leaders.
But what if... The shocking and revealing truth about Kennedy's Assassination.
Table of contents (excerpts):
- What the US tried to hide and what the Russian discovered
- The very first meeting between a Soviet agent and his American collegue. A real tape recording: the Soviet spy lets know the Americans that the USSR is aware of the fact that Kennedy was never killed.
- The tape recorded when John McCone gave instruction to his stuff. A real tape, conserved in the Russians records for more than 30 years and then stolen by Mr. Mitrokhin who passed it to the US.
- Lee Harvey Oswald Biography
- Edward Kennedy's Statement About His Car Accident to Police Chief. After the death of Robert, Edward Kennedy was the most dangerous person to know everything and thus he was given a friendly advice no to "go public"
- Did Fidel Castro Know in Advance About the Plans?, part I - just a version about Cuban involvement
- Did Fidel Castro Know in Advance About the Plans?, part II
- Preface to the whole story