All the Truth about Kennedy
A very short synopsis comes here about 7 lines
Table of contents (excerpts):
- What the US tried to hide and what the Russian discovered
- The very first meeting between a Soviet agent and his American collegue. A real tape recording: the Soviet spy lets know the Americans that the USSR is aware of the fact that Kennedy was never killed.
- The tape recorded when John McCone gave instruction to his stuff. A real tape, conserved in the Russians records for more than 30 years and then stolen by Mr. Mitrokhin who passed it to the US.
- Lee Harvey Oswald Biography
- Edward Kennedy's Statement About His Car Accident to Police Chief. After the death of Robert, Edward Kennedy was the most dangerous person to know everything and thus he was given a friendly advice no to "go public"
- Did Fidel Castro Know in Advance About the Plans?, part I - just a version about Cuban involvement
- Did Fidel Castro Know in Advance About the Plans?, part II
- Preface to the whole story